There are numerous ways to join in the ongoing work of helping to support the nuns and working to establish a rural training monastery.
Community Work Days 2017 at Aloka Vihara ~ Save the date!
- April 30
- August 12
- October 21
- December 16
- We will work together from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM with a break for the midday meal.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
- Offer your help through weeding, forestry work, handy skills/basic carpentry, trail maintenance, yard work
- Drive the nuns to meetings or events
- Cook or offer a meal for the nuns
- Join ‘Friends of Aloka Vihara’.
Even if you can just come for a few hours or for a day, we welcome your help! Please contact us if you are interested or have questions.
Last update: April 21, 2017