There are numerous ways to join in the ongoing work of helping to support the nuns and working to establish a rural training monastery.
Ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- Offer your help in gardening, handy skills / basic carpentry and other needed areas
- Drive the nuns to a meeting or an event
- Cook or offer a meal for the nuns
- Join ‘Friends of Aloka Vihara’
- Even if you can just come for a few hours or a day, we welcome your help. Please contact us if you are interested or have questions
Community Work Days 2017 at Aloka Vihara ~ Save the date!
- April 30
- August 12
- October 21
- December 16
- We will work together from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM with a break for the midday meal.
Last update: December 10, 2016